Bartender 2 for Mac OS X is an amazing piece of software that allows you to de-clutter your OS X Menu Bar. You can organise your menu bar apps by moving or rearranging them or moving them to the Bartender Bar.
Here are some of the top features:
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Re-arrange the menu bar items as you wish.
Take Control of your Menu Bar
Bartender allows you to choose which apps stay in the menu bar and which apps are hidden under the Bartender Bar.
Clicking on the Bartender icon will reveal the Bartender Bar. You can also assign a Hotkey to it like Alfred.
Here are some additional features:
- Recently updated apps with a notification will be shown outside the Bartender Bar (if hidden) for a certain amount of time that can be configured.
- Re-order all your menu bar items.
- Bartender Bar can be placed anywhere you want.
- It even hides the Notification Centre Icon.
Bartender 2 is free to download for try for 4 weeks. After that, you need to purchase the full version which costs $15 and I highly recommend that you buy it if you like a clean minimal OS X Menu Bar.
For more information, please visit the official site.